What's the Gospel?

"The Gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel." - John Piper

Monday, August 24, 2009

tiredness.

I am so tired.

My mind is so active at the moment, I've got a million thoughts racing through my head. (it's always like this)

Three weeks to go until the big Eurotrip, I'm finalising bookings and transport passes etc this week and hopefully *crosses fingers*, that will be the major things sorted out.

You wouldn't think booking a trip would be so full on, but it seriously is so time consuming and involves so much planning.

I just can't wait to get off that plane in London and begin a fabulous adventure in a new shiny city.

It's gonna be awesome.



My weekend was pretty huge.

Went to Cairns with a couple friends.



^ Green Island, where we went snorklerizing.



^ Mel and I



^ Looking for crocodillos.


The weather was so hot, got majorly sunburnt, went snorkelling and saw sting rays... and just enjoyed the heat.

so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment